We recommend you to check your home institution for scholarships or financial aid available for studying abroad programs, and if there are any agreements signed with Chilean educational institutions. When there are agreements between your home institution and the Chilean institution you wish to study at, usually you pay the same fee as you do in your home institution, and don’t pay an enrollment fee. Still, The Chilean Agency for International Cooperation offers scholarships available for foreign students who wish to study in Chile.