With five locations in the fifth region, the Universidad de Viña del Mar is integrated into a global network of institutions. With 25 years of experience, it aims to promote foreign exchange opportunities and access to higher education for young people and adults.
In addition to having various agreements with foreign universities, UVM also offers programs with varied durations and purposes. There are exchange programs for a semester and/or full academic year, dual-degree programs, academic internships, and Spanish language proficiency programs, among others.
- Specialization in Oral Rehabilitation, Mentin in Aesthetic
- Master in Business Management and Marketing
- Master in Tax Management
- Master in Sports Training Evaluation and Planning
- Master in Environmental Management
- Master in Regional Urban Project Management