Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana a state higher education institution, accredited in 2016 for four years in the areas of Institutional Management, Undergraduate Teaching and Connectedness.
Founded in 1993, UTEM is a member of the Council of Rectors of the Chilean Universities (CRUCH) and the Consortium of Universities of the State of Chile (CUECH), prestigious entities that group the public and traditional higher education institutions of our country.
The University offers a total of 29 undergraduate programs in the areas of Administration and Economics, Design and Architecture, Construction, Science and Engineering, in day and evening modalities.
It has three campuses in the Metropolitan Region with more than 62 thousand square meters of construction between classrooms, laboratories, libraries, casinos and lounges for events. Its total enrollment is 8,432 students.
Faculty of Administration and Economics
- Public administration
- Library and Documentation
- Public Accountant and Auditor
- Commercial engineering
- Engineering in Agroindustrial Administration
- International Trade Engineering
- Engineering in Tourism Management
Faculty of Construction Sciences and Territorial Planning
- Civil Engineering in Civil Works
- Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering in Prevention of Risks and Environment
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and the Environment
Faculty of Humanities and Social Communication Technologies
Faculty of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Draughtsman designer
- Civil Engineering in Computing, Computer Science
- Industrial Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering in Electronics
- Civil Engineering in Mechanics
- Engineering in Topography
- Computer Engineering
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Get detailed information on each program here