This professional postgraduate program is offered as an answer to the need of the construction sector for specialized professionals in the field of energy efficiency, linked to sustainable construction, but based on a solid base of scientific training and Technological development.
The incorporation of future masters to the labor market will contribute to the reduction of the environmental impact of construction processes, the exploitation of building works and waste management, by generating national studies of the life cycle of building materials, as well as contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions. Finally, it is expected that future graduates will contribute to improving the quality standards of buildings from the point of view of energy efficiency.
- 4 semesters
- August 31, 2016
- Classroom-based, mixed shift
- Friday: from 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- The Program establishes a minimum quota of 18 participants and a maximum of 30 participants.
- Post degree in Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Diploma in Foundations of Energy Efficiency
- Diploma in Control of the Environmental Impact in Construction
- Diploma in Sustainable Construction
- Campus Área Central · Department of Construction Sciences · Dieciocho Nº 390 · Santiago
- (+56 2) 2787 7306