Universidad de Playa Ancha, committed to the development of human capital of excellence, presents a wide range of postgraduate programs oriented towards the training of researchers through doctoral programs and academic master’s degrees.
With more than twenty years of experience in postgraduate training at national and international level, UPLA’s academic offer addresses a wide range of fields of knowledge: science and the humanities, education, culture, art and heritage and communications.
Sustained in the institutional policies for the Graduate Program and in the academic management of the various programs and their academics, Universidad de Playa Ancha assumes its commitment to quality assurance as a permanent task, self-evaluating and projecting the accreditation of its programs.
- Master in Educational Administration mention in Educational Systems Management
- Master’s in Art mention Heritage (Accredited Program)
- Master in Librarianship and Information
- Master of Science in Physical Activity and Sports (Accredited Program)
- Master in Communication, mention Organizational Communication
- Master’s Degree in Educational Communication mention New Technologies
- Master in Creating Learning Environments, mention in School Coexistence
- Master in Arts Education
- Master in Adult Education and Formative Processes
- Master in Science Teaching (Accredited Program)
- Master in Educational Evaluation (Accredited Program)
- Master in Cultural Management
- Master in Linguistics (2 mentions)
- Master in Literature (3 mentions) (Accredited Program)
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education