Established in 1988, Universidad Andres Bello has more than 70 majors available, in addition to various day and evening programs. It has three locations:
Concepción in the Biobío Region, Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaiso, and Santiago in the Metropolitan region.
With respect to study abroad students, it has exchange agreements with various institutions such as The Technical University in Berlin, University of Applied Sciences in Austria, University of the Americas in Ecuador, among many others. It also offers Spanish courses of various levels to foreign students at the beginning of each semester.
- PhD in Nursing
- PhD in Critical Theory and Society Today
- PhD in Molecular Physiochemistry (Accredited by CNA)
- PhD in Astrophysics (Accredited by CNA)
- PhD in Biotechnology (Accredited by CNA)
- PhD in Molecular Biosciences (Accredited by CNA)
- PhD in Conservation Medicine