Universidad Metropolitana de Ciencias de la Educación, as a state higher education institution with a century-long tradition of teacher training, early in the eighties promotes an offer of postgraduate programs in the area of education, which now extends to certain areas of education and health.
In line with the current demands of the country to have a better prepared and trained society to participate in a social, economic and productive context that changes permanently, UMCE assumes as its own the duty to contribute towards a public policy of Higher Education centered on quality, equity and relevance (linked to the needs of the country), for which it has an offer of diverse postgraduate programs, which grows and is progressively strengthened in the areas of knowledge such as education, humanities , arts, social sciences, health education, sports, experimental sciences and mathematics.
FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
FACULTY OF PHILOSOPHY AND EDUCATION
- Master in Differential Education, mention in Multiple Needs
- Master in Education, mention in Educational Evaluation
- Master in Education, mention in Educational Management
- Master in Education, mention in Educational Curriculum
- Master in Education, mention in Pedagogy and University Management
FACULTY OF HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY AND LETTERS
- Master’s in Teaching-Learning of English as a Foreign Language
- Master in Classical Studies, mention in Greek and Latin Languages
- Master in Classical Studies, mention in Greco – Roman Culture
- Master’s Degree in Language and Literature Didactics
Marcela Fuentes Delgado