Universidad de Los Lagos is a public institution in Los Lagos Region, south of Chile. ULAGOS promotes interdisciplinary research and provides students a high quality education in undergraduate and graduate degrees in Osorno (main campus), Puerto Montt, Chiloé, and Santiago.
It’s an institution with 23 years of history and 9,000 students. It promotes, in accordance to the global trends in Higher Education, several strategies to strengthen internationalization with partners from Americas and Europe.
Disciplinary Master’s Degree
- Latin American Master’s Degree in Cultural and Literary Studies
- Master of Human Sciences, mention in History
- Master of Science, mention in Production, Management and Conservation of Natural Resources
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics Education
- Master in Social Sciences, mention in Studies of Processes and Development of Regional Societies
- Master of Collective Health
More information on international programs:
+56 64 2333585