This program aims to train Dentists and Dental Surgeons on the integral Oral Rehabilitation practice with emphasis on implant and aesthetics dentistry with the current higher-standards on modern dentistry.
Graduates from this program will be able to:
- Acquire the main morph functions that rule the stomatognathic system.
- Know the right diagnosing foundations and methods.
- Acquire the theory founding to make an adequate treatment plan.
- Perform a functional exam, diagnose oral condition and identify specific pathologies on each patient, determine its complexity and establish the prognosis.
- Acquire the knowledge for diagramming and making an oral rehabilitation.
- Frame proper therapeutic goals and treatment plans for each patient under a multidisciplinary and focus and execute it on an efficient way.
- Being able to create multidisciplinary teams oriented to fully treat the therapeutically needs of the dental patient requiring oral rehabilitation.
- Improve the knowledge of related disciplines and/or support oral rehabilitation and ease inter-relation with them.
- Acquire the skills to create new techniques and/or improve current ones through clinical practice on the main oral rehabilitation areas: fixed prosthesis, removable prosthesis, surgery, bite (occlusion), prosthetics on implants and aesthetics.
Location and Schedule
Clínica Odontológica UDD.
Barros Arana St. #1735, Concepción.
Concepción – Bío Bío Region – Chile
Classes are taught in 25 modules, once a month, on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Postgraduate Coordinator, Faculty of Health Sciences
Phone: (56) 2232279523 – (56) 412686584