Established in 1990, Universidad Bernardo O’Higgins is an accredited, non-profit higher education institution. Its academic buildings are spread over two campuses in Santiago, combining modern infrastructure with green areas. Currently, it offers 25 undergraduate programs, along with graduate and various training programs. Its Research Centers focus primarily in the areas of Bio-Nanotechnology, History, Ethnology, Social Science and Politics, Sustainability and the Environment, Technology and Innovation.
Graduate programs offered by UBO:
- Master’s Degree in integrated Systems Management
- Master of Communication and Business
- Master of Law
- Master of Business Asministration
- Master of Education – Higher Education Management and University Teaching
- Master of Special Education
- Master of Chemical-Biological Sciences
- Master of Management and Public Policy
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Clinical Psychology
Virginie Delalande Mugnier
Director of Interinstitutional Affairs.
Vice- rectory of Community Engagement and Outreach
Phone: (+56-2) 2477 2233