Universidad Autónoma de Chile presents its UA Postgraduate program, which offers you the possibility to progress in your training beyond the academic field, and to introduce you fully in the business field. 17 doctors of academic excellence from Europe are in charge of this program, which gives it a status of specialization and unique knowledge.
UA was established in 1989 in Temuco to be a new academic option for the students of the Araucanía Region. From there, it expands to other areas of the country such as Santiago and Talca, where other headquarters of the institution are located.
For foreign students, the UA offers different undergraduate and postgraduate options, highlighting its tradition in areas of architecture, speech therapy, public accountant and auditor, among many others.
- Master in Government Management
- Master in Social Work, mention social intervention
- Master’s Degree in Integral Health Management
- Master in Structural and Functional Biology
- Master in Business Management
- Master in Neuroscience
- Master in Municipal Public Management and Local Development
- Master in Kinesiology, mention in Neuromusculoskeletal Kinesiology or Cardiorespiratory Kinesiology
- Master in Management and University Direction
- Master in Biosciences and Biomedicine
- Master in Management of Technological Innovation
- Master in Law
- Master in History of America
- Master in University Teaching
Postgraduate and Research Office
Universidad Autónoma de Chile
Pedro de Valdivia 425, Providencia
Phone (+56 2) 23036026